Shaftec has announced that from 1st April 2021 the warranty terms for its driveshafts and CV Joints will be extended from 24 month or 24,000 miles to five years or 60,000 miles. This applies to both remanufactured and new parts across these product groups.
“This is great news and we are extremely pleased to be able to now offer this extended warranty to our customers on two of our most popular products,” explains Marc Wise, Shaftec Sales Manager.
“We appreciate the difference this will make to the market and is based solely on the confidence we have in our product, our brand and in our remanufacturing capabilities. We want to pass on both this message and the benefits it brings to our customers.”
This new improved warranty message will be accompanied by a series of press adverts which will appear online and in the trade press, and an information leaflet which will be sent directly to customers.
Returns should be directed to the distributor where the parts were purchased, as normal. Any existing surcharges will remain the same.
Fast Facts: Driveshafts
- At Shaftec we’ve been remanufacturing driveshafts for over 20 years. Entirely remanufactured in the UK, we’re proud to offer the biggest range in the European aftermarket.
- Together, the new and remanufactured programme of Shaftec branded driveshafts total more than 5300 references – offering 98% coverage of the European car parc.
Fast Facts: CV Joints
- Shaftec offers more than 1500 CV joints covering 99% of the European vehicle car parc
- Availability is consistently above 98% from stock, offering our customers same day dispatch
- All CV joints are supplied with the boot, 2 steel clips, grease, hub nut and replacement circlip.